Expert Development Teams

DevTeam.Space’s vetted community consists of expert software development teams from North America and Europe. Each development team has extensive expertise in a particular technology stack or product type.

Hire Expert Developers clutch

DevTeam.Space vetted community consists of expert software development teams, each with extensive expertise in a particular tech stack or product type. You can hire and effortlessly manage expert developers for all of your software development needs under one roof.

All of our developers are trained to follow our unique AI-powered agile process.

Our expert developers deliver a final product with an amazing user experience as well as supportable and maintainable code so that your customers will enjoy using the software we build for you. Our high code quality means that any additional developers you later onboard to the team can continue working on the code immediately.

You can either fully outsource your product development to DevTeam.Space and follow along with our process or hire our expert developers and designers and manage them yourself.

Trusted by Over 300 Companies Since 2016 Including


Expert developers from Europe and North America.

62 Expert

Raised by early-stage startups who worked with us.

Hire Expert Developers,
Not Freelancers

Building a great product in today’s world requires expert developers, not freelancers. DevTeam.Space is a vetted community where you can hire expert developers for all your software development needs.

Get a World-class
Looking and Working Product

Our expert developers deliver supportable and maintainable code. So any new developers can onboard and continue working on the code immediately.

Clear Communication,
Tasks and Payments Management

Get complimentary support from a dedicated tech account manager and AI-powered agile process with all the tools, notifications, and performance tracking to ensure ongoing success.

The DevTeam.Space Vetting Process

Dev Team Skillset and Performance Review

During the first stage, we review the development teams' overall skills, code quality, performance, experience in a particular field and tech stacks, as well as other important parameters. Only the best dev teams are considered for an interview.

Project Management Skills Review

Developers account for only 20% of a project's success. The other 80% is down to how they work as a team and the quality of the project management process.

Video Interview

Once the dev team passes their initial developers' and project managers' review, they are accepted for an in-depth video interview. At this stage, we review the team's communication skills and ask a specific set of questions related to the particular dev team.

Test Project

After passing the interview, we familiarize dev teams with our unique AI-powered agile process and tools. After that, we assign the dev team a test project. This way we can evaluate the teams' skills and make sure they have what it takes to be a part of the DevTeam.Space network.


Only after successfully passing all of the stages above will a dev team be accepted. After signing all the necessary legal documents, they start working on real projects. However, this is not the final stage.

Ongoing Performance Tracking

We have a strict vetting process. After a new development team is accepted, we continue to assess its developers' performance daily and provide them with further training. This ensures that you work only with top-performing developers.

Overall Performance Score

This is calculated based on the metrics outlined below.

Following the Guidelines Metric

Shows if a dev team is following DevTeam.Space's development process.

Roadblock Resolution Metric

Shows how well a dev team deals with problems, where speed is critical, e.g. resolving an issue with 3rd party APIs, missing essential info within the project spec, etc.

Email and Chat Response Times

Our top-rated developers and project managers respond via text within 3-15 minutes. This helps keep communication lightning-fast.

Task Tracker Activity Metric

Measures the dev teams' activities – regular task updates, performance, order, and more.

Daily Updates

Defines how well dev teams communicate project progress and whether there are any roadblocks.

Code Repository Activity

Our developers are required to submit their code daily. Failing to do so affects their performance score.

Code Quality

This is a crucial metric. It helps to keep the code structure clean and pushes developers to perform at the highest level consistently.

Read about DevTeamSpace:


New Internet Unicorns Will Be Built Remotely


DevTeam.Space’s goal is to be the most well-organized solution for outsourcing


The Tricks To Hiring and Managing a Virtual Work Force

Business Insider

DevTeam.Space Explains How to Structure Remote Team Management