To give you a bit of a taste of some of the software development technologies that our developers use daily, we have included a list of the top frameworks we use and why our developers like to use them below.
DevTeam.Space offers comprehensive development services that allow our clients to get the help they need at any stage throughout the entire software development lifecycle, from design and building to testing and maintenance.
DevTeam.Space is a community of expert software development teams. Each team is focused on a particular tech stack, programming language, or application type. None of our developers are freelancers. So you can hire true team players and manage all the needed software experts under one roof.
We offer high-quality software development services to clients from any industry to help them build world-class software products. These can be anything from dynamic mobile applications and web apps to machine learning systems, blockchain solutions, and other software applications.
You can choose to either outsource your entire software development project to DevTeam.Space or hire any number of expert developers from us and manage them yourself. Our software developers have expertise in all major software development programming languages, frameworks, and tools to undertake any set of project requirements.
The technology stack you choose for your software project will depend on your specific development requirements. If you need help understanding exactly what skills you will need, submit your project requirements here and get a complimentary discovery call with one of our software specialists.
Top Software Development Languages, Frameworks, and Technologies
- AI / ML
- Android Kotlin
- Ruby on Rails
- .Net Core
Python is a very popular, high-level programming language that our developers have built countless applications with. Python has a number of advantages including:
- Python offers a straightforward and simple syntax which makes it easier to learn and use, meaning it is less likely that developers will make mistakes.
- It includes built-in tools like syntax checkers, debuggers, and text editors. These are a huge bonus for any developer.
- Python has a huge number (200,000 and counting) of third-party packages, libraries, and frameworks that help speed up the development process and reduce errors.
Due to its versatility and its large number of support tools, Python is increasingly becoming the go-to choice for developers. It can be used for anything from basic apps to complex blockchain or AI/ML solutions.
PHP Software Development
Since its release back in 1995, PHP has become one of the most widely used and most loved programming languages in the world today.
You will have undoubtedly used a PHP-based application within the last day or two as PHP has not only been used to build websites like Facebook and Wikipedia but was also used to build WordPress, which according to W3Techs, was used to create ~40% of all websites in the world.
There are loads of reasons why developers love PHP. Here are a few examples:
- Provided you have good developers who write clean code, PHP offers a high degree of scalability without having to sacrifice performance.
- It is flexible and works on most operating systems including Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.
- Large community support ensures lots of cutting-edge tools, all of which help developers streamline the development process while building bigger and better applications every time.
Ruby on Rails Software Development
Ruby on Rails, or Rails, is an application development framework known for its ease of use and modular design. Some of the key Rails features for software development include the following:
- Ruby on Rails follows a model-view-controller (MVC) architecture that separates the application’s data, business logic, and user interfaces into distinct layers. The MVC pattern helps developers with the maintenance and extensibility of complex application modules.
- The Rails framework is used with the Ruby programming language. Ruby is easy to understand with an English language-like syntax and a low learning curve for developers.
- Ruby on Rails provides several text files, including HTML files, Ruby code files, and YAML configuration files that developers can extensively modify to code custom software modules.
- Ruby on Rails offers robust database support, including SQL and NoSQL technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MariaDB. Rails framework also provides a database abstraction layer that helps developers with database interactions.
So those are a few examples of the top technologies our developers use daily. Choosing a specific framework or platform for your software project will depend on your unique development requirements.
If you wish to learn more about DevTeam.Space’s software development services then you can arrange a complimentary discovery call with one of our experienced account managers by submitting your project request via the button below.