DevTeam.Space offers a comprehensive range of blockchain development services to create, test, deploy, and maintain all kinds of blockchain-based solutions.
Our expert blockchain developers have helped our clients build a range of custom blockchain solutions such as cryptocurrencies, blockchain-based supply chain apps, etc. We also regularly undertake custom smart contract development, blockchain security audits, DApp development, and more.
If you want to see some of the great blockchain projects that we have completed then take a look at our blockchain case studies page.
The blockchain technologies you choose for your blockchain project will depend on your unique development requirements.
You can either outsource your complete blockchain project to our development teams or outstaff any number of blockchain developers and manage them yourself. If you wish to learn more, get a complimentary discovery call with one of our tech account managers by submitting your project request here.
Top Blockchain Development Technologies Our Developers Use:
- Hyperledger Fabric
- R3 Corda
- Binance Smart Chain
Our developers use all the major technologies to create and maintain our clients’ blockchain apps. Here are a few of their favorite tools and their benefits.
Ethereum Blockchain Development Services
Ethereum is the most widely used blockchain platform for creating decentralized applications. The main advantages of undertaking Ethereum blockchain development are as follows:
- Ethereum is a mature system that allows developers to develop and deploy blockchain applications, i.e. smart contracts. Using Solidity and Vyper, developers have created everything from supply chain solutions to NFT game cards. Ethereum’s Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) allows it to run these smart contracts. If you plan to use it, you will need a developer who knows EVM requirements back to front.
- Ethereum is a large ecosystem, which means there are lots of powerful development tools and solutions out there that can help with development. It is not uncommon to find open-source software that solves a great deal of your project requirements. This can simply be downloaded and then re-engineered very quickly.
- Ethereum comes complete with its own programming language, Solidity, which runs on a blockchain. Solidity’s unique contract-oriented design simplifies blockchain development.
The Ethereum blockchain is generally considered to be the top go-to blockchain network on account of how big its community is and the strengths of coding Ethereum-based blockchain solutions using Solidity.
Past network latency issues seem to be getting better, though, in our view, the Ethereum network pending transaction count is still too high to make it a reliably fast enough solution for most of our enterprise clients’ needs.
Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain Development Services
The Hyperledger framework is an open-source blockchain platform created and maintained by the Linux Foundation. It is a more popular solution for our enterprise company clients who are developing custom blockchain solutions. Here is why:
- Hyperledger Fabric offers both private and permissioned blockchain technology. This means that no unknown users can act as nodes in the network. Hyperledger Fabric participants must enroll through a trusted membership service provider. Their identity is known. This makes the overall network more secure.
- Hyperledger Fabric ensures data privacy via data partitions on the blockchain. Data is only allowed to be viewed by authorized users. This is another security feature that makes Hyperledger Fabric highly attractive to enterprise companies.
- Hyperledger Fabric is built on a modular architecture that separates transaction processing into three phases. 1. Distributed logic processing (“chaincode”). 2. Transaction ordering. 3. Transaction validation. This separation reduces the need for required verifications across nodes and therefore offers more optimal application performance.
Generally speaking, we find that our enterprise clients choose Hyperledger Fabric due to its high degree of confidentiality, flexibility, resiliency, and scalability. You only need to compare its pending translation count to Ethereum to see why it is a much better option for businesses wanting performant applications.
That said, we have found that many of our client startups that are looking to create solutions like NFTs, etc., prefer Ethereum due to the large number of tools that it offers.
Corda Blockchain Development Services
Corda is an open-source distributed ledger platform by R3. It follows a very similar model to Hyperledger, in that it is a private blockchain that only allows users to join after they have proven that they are linked to a legal entity like an enterprise company, etc.
Quite a few large organizations such as Wells Fargo and the University of Southern California have used Corda to create blockchain solutions.
Some key features of Corda enterprise blockchain development are as follows:
- Corda uses cloud-native technologies to build scalable blockchain-based applications. Developers can develop performant and reliable blockchain apps using Corda R3.
- Corda supports blockchain app development for highly regulated industries. The platform is compliant with ISO 20022 and ISDA CDM.
- Corda uses standard technologies, like HTTPS, REST APIs, etc., that help developers integrate Corda apps with existing systems and other third-party services.
Python Blockchain Development Services
If you have decided to undertake Ethereum smart contract development then we will almost certainly recommend that you strongly consider using Solidity. However, our developers love to use Python for a number of key reasons:
- It uses a simple syntax making it far easier to write good code. Good code is vital in blockchain development. Our developers recommend that our clients always use a Version control system (VCS) and rigorously test their code before launching it. Any issues relating to data written to the blockchain in error are very hard to change.
- Python is versatile. Not only can Python be used to create smart contracts for NEO and Hyperledger, etc., but it can also be used to code a huge range of blockchain applications including blockchains themselves. Indeed, our developers stated that it is possible to create a very simple blockchain in around 50 lines of code.
- Our developers pointed to the fact that there are lots of free blockchain development packages that are available for Python. These help them to speed up development and save you money, while they concentrate on nailing the unique features of your new blockchain project.
Choosing the right framework or platform for your blockchain software project will depend on your unique development requirements. If you are not sure and need advice then get a complimentary discovery call with one of our blockchain-experienced account managers by submitting your project request via the button below.