DevTeam.Space offers a comprehensive range of web development services utilizing all of the most popular programming languages, frameworks, and platforms (see below). It goes without saying that which one you choose will depend on your unique web development requirements.
The great news is that our vast community of developers covers every technology stack, so no matter what your requirements, we have the experts that you need.
If you need help defining your requirements or finding expert web developers then simply request a complimentary call with one of our experienced tech account managers by submitting a request here.
To give you an idea of some of the web development technologies that we use on a daily basis, here are a few examples of the top technologies that we use to help our clients build their latest web applications.
Top 10 Web Development Technologies We Use
- Ruby on Rails
- ASP.NET Core
- Node. js
Ruby on Rails Web Development
Ruby on Rails (sometimes called Rails) is one of the most popular technologies that we use in web development today.
It is an open-source web application framework written in the Ruby programming language. It was created by David Heinemeier Hansson back in 2005.
One of the central reasons that it is so loved by developers is that Ruby on Rails is designed to simplify the process of developing web applications by providing a set of conventions and best practices. Here are a few more reasons.
The top advantages of Ruby on Rails include:
- Rails follows the MVC architectural pattern, which separates an application into three main components: the model, which represents the data and business logic; the view, which handles the presentation and user interface; and the controller, which manages user requests and interactions. The MVC pattern supports rapid, parallel development where modifications do not affect the whole model.
- Rails promotes sensible defaults and conventions, reducing the need for developers to always have to think about how to structure their applications. This convention-over-configuration approach helps developers write cleaner and more maintainable code.
- DRY is another great Rails feature that helps developers avoid having to write duplicate code by reusing existing code. Our developers love this.
Airbnb, GitHub, and Shopify are just a few examples of the great applications that have been created using Rails.
A few other very notable advantages of Rails include first-class community support, which has resulted in a huge number of Ruby on Rails applications, libraries, and snippets being made available to developers to help them quickly build in new functionality.
The other great feature is Rails’ standardized readability, a feature that makes it easy for any developer to review existing code quickly so that they can continue to build or maintain it with ease. If you are planning to use different developers to undertake the long-term maintenance of your code then this feature is very important indeed.
Angular Web Development
Angular is specifically designed to create single-page applications (SPAs). What our developers love is that it provides a powerful set of tools and features that allow them to develop performant web applications complete with a rich user interface and great functionality.
The most notable advantages of Angular include:
- Angular applications are built using components, which are self-contained, reusable units of code that encapsulate both the user interface and the logic associated with it. Components can be nested to create complex user interfaces.
- Angular offers two-way data binding, which means that changes in the user interface are automatically reflected in the application’s data model and vice versa. This simplifies the process of keeping the UI and data in sync.
- Angular uses a dependency injection system that allows developers to easily manage and inject dependencies (such as services and data) into components, making it more modular and testable.
React Web Development
The last web development technology that we are going to look at is React or React.js or ReactJS. Yes, just like Angular, that’s a lot of different names. We just call it React.
The best features of React for web development include:
- React is centered around the concept of components. A component is a self-contained, reusable unit of code that represents a part of the user interface. Components can be composed and nested to build complex UI structures.
- React uses a virtual representation of the DOM (Document Object Model) to optimize the rendering process. Instead of directly manipulating the actual DOM, React computes changes in a virtual DOM and then efficiently updates the real DOM only where necessary. This leads to improved performance and faster updates.
- React encourages a declarative approach when building user interfaces. Developers describe what the UI should look like for a given state, and React takes care of updating the DOM to match that state. This simplifies UI development and makes it more predictable. This leads to faster and more dependable applications.
These are just a few examples of the technologies that DevTeam.Space developers use daily to help our clients build their web development projects.
Keep in mind that choosing a specific framework or platform for your web development project will depend on your specific project requirements. Nail these and you will have all the information you need to outline what professionals you will need in your development team and what skill set they will require.
If you need any help or wish to quickly access a whole community of great developers, then submit your project request via the button below and one of our dedicated account managers will be in touch to answer any questions that you might have.