Hiring expert developers and managing them are the two most difficult parts of building great software products. At DevTeam.Space, we can help you to overcome these two challenges by enabling you to:
Hire developers from our vetted community of expert development teams.
Manage hired developers with our unique AI-powered agile process.
You can either fully integrate our developers into your product development processes, or follow the process outlined below.
The process outlined below has helped to build 100x world-class software solutions for companies and startups like Airbus, NEC, Carvana, Samsung, and many others. And it can help you, too.
Our process consists of proprietary tools and a set of specific development guidelines. These guide you, as the product owner, step-by-step through the software development cycle. They also help you to avoid major pitfalls and ensure your project's overall success.
Our AI-powered process helps you to:
- Split the product development process into weekly software development sprints and tie it in with payments;
- Streamline communication;
- Track developers' performance;
- Receive daily updates as well as weekly performance reports;
- Identify roadblocks so that they can be resolved promptly.
Tell Us About Your Challenge
After you submit a request, we'll contact you to schedule a discovery call with one of our tech account managers. Our goal is to assess your development needs in detail and to assign you the most relevant developers. We can sign an NDA if required.
Hire Expert Developers for Outstaffing or Outsourcing
Based on your request, your dedicated tech account manager will present you with one or more developers with relevant expertise. You can either:
- Fully integrate DevTeam.Space developers into your product development processes, following the traditional outstaffing model;
- Or outsource the entire project to DevTeam.Space. We will then prepare the project roll-out which includes assigning a development team, defining the tech stack, a detailed cost estimate, and a delivery timeline.
Get Outstanding Results with Zero Risk
Once the project roll-out is approved, we sign a "work-for-hire" master agreement, which includes two crucial statements:
- You own all your intellectual property (IP) from day one of working with us.
- Developers get paid only when they successfully complete assigned tasks to your satisfaction. We hold your payment securely at DevTeam.Space until you approve the tasks.
We then set up the first Agile sprint and get started
Thanks to our AI-powered Agile process, it's extremely easy to scale your development team up and down should you decide to alter your project. This allows us to undertake software development projects of any size and complexity while giving you a maximum return on investment.
AI-Powered Agile Process
You can fully integrate our developers into your product development processes, or follow our process outlined below.
When the first development sprint is approved, your account manager sets up the communication channel, task manager, code repository, development server, and project dashboard so that everything is ready to go.
Never Let Your Project Out of Your Sight With an Ongoing Progress Tracking
From day one, you will receive daily project progress updates directly from your development team. You can read them via your project dashboard or email.
In addition, you can communicate with your development team during regular stand-up calls and via your dedicated text project channel.
Moving Forward With Everyone on the Same Page
In addition to daily reports, text messages, and the task tracker, we schedule regular weekly sprint calls to discuss the completed tasks and review the tasks for the upcoming sprint. This cycle is repeated throughout the project.
At the end of each sprint, you receive a project performance report that allows you to monitor your developers' performance.
Weekly reports offer better insight and allow us to hold everyone accountable to ensure that our high standards of quality and speed are met.