Where To Hire Blockchain Developers In 2022
Latest posts by Aran Davies (see all)
- How Many People Does It Take to Form An iOS App Development Team? - 1 Aug, 2022
- How Many People Does It Take to form An Android Development Team? - 29 Jul, 2022
- How to Make a Machine Learning Game? - 26 Jul, 2022
Are you looking for the top websites to hire blockchain developers in 2022?
You’ve come to the right place.
Blockchain is still a relative niche skill among developers, this means that you need to know where to go to get the best blockchain programmers and teams.
When we reviewed the websites to find blockchain developers, we factored in the up-to-date industry reports.
Here are the top 16 websites that you should consider:
1. DevTeam.Space: The best website to find blockchain developers to hire
An AI-powered community of expert development teams, DevTeam.Space can be a smart choice to hire blockchain developers. The company has expertise in all key technologies. DevTeam.Space has blockchain programmers that have experience in the entire spectrum of blockchain development, e.g., planning, development, review, etc.
You need to contact DevTeam.Space with your project requirements. The company has a simple and speedy hiring process, which saves time. DevTeam.Space has a robust blockchain development track record, which demonstrates its consistency and the quality of its programmers. Sample this:
- The DevTeam.Space programmers developed an algorithmic trading solution for cryptocurrencies from scratch.
- Its blockchain programmers developed DDKoin, one of the largest blockchain networks in the Asian market. DevTeam.Space audited the code for it too.
- A DevTeam.Space team developed Medicoin, a blockchain-based web application for the healthcare sector. It can manage healthcare-related information including prescription data.
- The DevTeam.Space blockchain developers have built ModulTrade, a blockchain-based platform that connects small businesses to global trade.
Quality, speed, and consistency: DevTeam.Space offers all of these!
2. Toptal: A good website to hire blockchain developers
Toptal is a global remote freelancing platform where you can hire a blockchain developer. Its founders started this platform focusing on technology talents, subsequently, it has diversified. The technology sector remains its priority though.
You need to contact Toptal with your project requirements. It will connect you to competent freelance blockchain programmers. You can expedite your hiring, thanks to the simple process of Total. Its greatest advantage lies in its quality and consistency though.
Toptal has a stringent screening process. Its various tests ensure that only the top 3% of the developers can join this community. Blockchain development projects can be complex, and you need quality developers. Toptal offers high-quality developers, thanks to its screening process.
3. X-Team: A helpful website to find blockchain developers
X-Team is a well-known technology company where you can hire a blockchain developer. You can also hire a development team. Contact them with your project requirement, which starts the engagement process.
X-Team offers several advantages:
- You can hire a dedicated team from X-Team.
- While you manage the project, the X-Team programmers will join your team full-time.
- X-Team has a simple, flexible, and transparent contracting process. You also benefit from its transparent billing process.
- X-Team has comprehensive policies and processes to encourage its team members to grow professionally. The company invests in the growth of its team members.
- You also get a dedicated account manager to ensure the project is on track.
In essence, you get quality, speed, and consistency if you hire blockchain developers from X-Team!
4. Stack Overflow Talent: It can help you to hire blockchain developers
Stack Overflow Talent is part of Stack Overflow, the famous Q&A site for millions of technology professionals. Stack Overflow Talent is a job board, and you can find blockchain developers with its help.
Create a company profile and post your job. The AI-based processes of Stack Overflow Talent help suitable programmers to see your job posting. Developers in your area will see your job posting too. With over 50 million monthly visitors to Stack Overflow, your job posting gets plenty of visibility.
Many qualified blockchain programmers with relevant experience will see your job posting and apply. You need to interview, select, and hire suitable developers. You can send messages to candidates.
Additionally, you can use its “Candidate search” feature to search for programmers that meet your requirements.
5. Arc (formerly CodementorX): It helps you to find senior blockchain developers
Arc was known as CodementorX earlier. It’s a good place to hire a blockchain developer. Arc works in the following manner:
- You provide your project requirements to it.
- Arc looks for blockchain developers and screens them.
- It recommends the shortlisted candidates to you for an interview. Depending on your requirements, Arc could also recommend developers from its pool of vetted developers.
- You select the candidates.
Arc manages the payroll, benefits, and other compliance activities for all hires. With this, it provides a big advantage by simplifying the hiring process.
Since Arc screens candidates rigorously, you can get high-quality developers. You can hire full-time team members, contractors, and remote teams, and this flexibility benefits you.
Blocktribe is a job board for jobs related to blockchain technology. Due to its relevant focus, you stand a good chance to hire cryptocurrency and blockchain developers by using it.
You need to sign up for Blocktribe and post your job. After you receive applications from candidates, interview them and hire suitable programmers. Blocktribe offers the following advantages:
- You can use its free tier to post a limited number of jobs.
- This job board has easy-to-use processes.
- You can opt for its premium service. With the premium service, you can receive resumes via email. Blocktribe also advertises the jobs of premium members on its homepage.
- You can hire either remote or local candidates.
7. GitHub Jobs
GitHub Jobs is a job board, and it’s a part of GitHub. The sheer reputation of GitHub gives you a good chance to find blockchain developers.
You need to create a profile of your company and post your job. When you receive responses from candidates, you need to shortlist and interview them. The key advantage of GitHub jobs is its association with GitHub!
Hire expert developers for your next project
1,200 top developers
us since 2016
The GitHub community has over 40 million members! Developers from all over the world visit it regularly. Since many blockchain projects are open-source, they have GitHub repositories.
Naturally, many blockchain programmers are active users of GitHub. Your job posting will have high visibility, which improves your chances of finding competent blockchain programmers.
8. People Per Hour
People Per Hour is a popular freelancer marketplace. Although it’s not confined to technology professionals, you can hire blockchain developers here.
Create a profile of your company on this freelancer marketplace and post your job. You will receive proposals from freelancers, subsequently, you need to shortlist and interview them.
People Per Hour offers the following advantages:
- It has a large database of freelancers, therefore, your job posting will be visible to many candidates.
- You can hire experienced as well as mid-level blockchain programmers.
- You can find local blockchain developers on this platform.
- This platform has a user-friendly, transparent, and secure contracting process. You can complete your hiring process quickly, thanks to this process.
9. We Work Remotely
We Work Remotely is a popular website to find remote professionals. While this site is not restricted to technology jobs, technology jobs occupy a very prominent place here. You can find blockchain developers for hire on this site.
You need to create a profile for your organization on this website and post your job. Many blockchain programmers work remotely, therefore, they register on this popular platform. As a result, many blockchain developers might see your job posting.
You need to shortlist and interview candidates. What if you don’t get enough responses in a month? You can pay a fee to get your job posting displayed at the top again. Due to the popularity of this platform, you can find high-quality developers.
Hired is a popular job search marketplace. It’s a useful platform to find blockchain developers and hire them. Job seekers create their profile on Hired, and you need to create a profile for your organization as well. Search for candidates, interview them, and hire suitable programmers.
Hired offers many advantages, e.g.:
- Its powerful algorithms help you to maintain fairness in your hiring journey.
- Hired offers a search function, and you can use it to shortlist suitable candidates.
- It supports 14 cities globally. If you reside in any of them, then you can find local developers.
- Hired supports remote professionals.
- The algorithms of Hired can help you to find candidates with relevant experience.
11. Crypto Jobs List
Crypto Jobs List is a job board dedicated to blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Due to its focus, you have a good chance of hiring capable cryptocurrency and blockchain developers.
Create a company profile and post your job. Based on the responses, you need to interview candidates and hire. Crypto Jobs List offers the following advantages:
- By paying its premium fees, you can get priority. While the free plan restricts the number of applicants, the premium service has no such restriction.
- The premium service of Crypto Jobs List publicizes your job posting on social media platforms like Twitter and Reddit.
- This user-friendly platform allows flexibility, e.g., you can post jobs for local or remote hiring. You can also ask for either long-term employees or short-term contractors.
12. Space-O Technologies
Space-O Technologies is a software development company. While mobile app development is its primary focus, it has considerable blockchain expertise too. Space-O Technologies have an impressive track record of delivering software development projects successfully.
If you are wondering where to hire blockchain developers, then contact them. Give them your project requirements. Space-O Technologies can offer the following advantages:
- They will provide blockchain developers with a suitable experience.
- The company has a transparent and simple hiring process. You save time.
- You can certainly expect high-quality developers from this provider.
ValueCoders is an India-based IT outsourcing company specializing in software development services. If you are planning to hire blockchain developers offshore, then ValueCoders can be a very good option.
You need to contact them with your project requirements. ValueCoders offers the following advantages:
- You can get experienced blockchain developers.
- ValueCoders has an impressive reputation, and you can be confident of the quality of the developers.
- ValueCoders can provide you with a team of programmers.
- You can simplify your hiring process with the transparent, user-friendly, and secure processes that ValueCoders has.
- ValueCoders offers flexibility, e.g., you can hire developers on an hourly or full-time basis.
Freelancer.com is a large online marketplace for freelancers. It’s not confined to software development, however, it features many technology jobs. You can find blockchain developers on this platform.
Create a company profile for your organization and post your jobs. Thanks to the large network of freelancers on this platform, you will likely get several proposals. You need to shortlist candidates, interview them, and hire suitable blockchain programmers.
You can reduce the complexities of hiring, thanks to the secure, transparent, and user-friendly processes of Freelancer.com. Also, you can get competent developers at a reasonable rate.
Guru is a popular freelancer marketplace online. While it’s not only for technology professionals, there are many software development jobs on this platform. Guru has a considerable database of blockchain programmers.
To hire blockchain developers on Guru, create your company profile and post your job. Shortlist candidates and interview them. Hire the candidate you find suitable, by using the simple contracting processes offered by Guru. Depending on your screening process, you can get quality blockchain programmers.
Upwork is one of the largest freelancer marketplaces, moreover, it’s also one of the most popular. It’s not confined to technology, however, it certainly has a large number of registered technology freelancers. You can hire cryptocurrency and blockchain developers on Upwork.
You need to create a profile for your organization and post your job. Your job posting becomes visible to the large network of freelancers on Upwork. You will receive proposals from them, subsequently, you need to shortlist and interview candidates.
Upwork offers a transparent and simple hiring process. It also features a secure payment process. The combination of all these simplifies your task of hiring a great deal. Depending on how you screen candidates, you can find high-quality programmers with different experience levels.
Final thoughts on where to hire blockchain developers
In this guide, we have reviewed 16 websites that can help you to hire a blockchain developer. You will likely find one of them suitable for your project requirements.
If you have unique blockchain development requirements, feel free to contact us through this quick form. We, at DevTeam.Space, are here to help you with blockchain development via our best blockchain developers community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Created to be a safe way to overcome the double-spend problem where digital currency can be stolen, blockchain solutions consist of a decentralized database where each new block of data is added in the form of an interconnected set of data blocks, each being joined to the previous and subsequent blocks. Smart contracts govern the guidelines of using the blockchain service.
There are several types of platforms where you can hire blockchain engineers. While hiring freelance blockchain developers from freelance platforms is cheaper, it is far better value for money when hiring blockchain developers from a reputable software development company like Devteam.Space.
Create a project specification and outline the skills that you will need from your developers. Once you have this you can start the interview process with the blockchain development company. Alternatively, send DevTeam.Space your project specification and you can onboard the most suitable software engineers in a matter of days.