1 200 top developers
over the last 3 years
process to guide you to success
Hire Expert Developers,
Building a great product in today’s world requires expert developers, not freelancers. DevTeam.Space is the only vetted community where you can hire full-time developers from expert development teams.
10x Better Communication,
Tasks and Payments Management
Our AI-powered agile process streamlines the product development process and provides you with all the tools, notifications, and performance tracking that you need to ensure your project’s ongoing success.
Start Small –
Scale with Ease
Start as small as hiring one developer to try our service. Once you’re satisfied with our exceptional quality and communication, you can easily scale your dev team with more engineers.
Trusted by Hundreds of Businesses Across the Globe
CEO, Electrical Product Startup
“For a developer to pick up a legacy system code, understand it, and run with it that quickly was pretty impressive.”
Owner, Clever Pepper Creative
“I’m a small business, so I appreciate the time that they prepare and dedicate to me.”
Founding Engineer, Sonar
“They’re really receptive to feedback.”
Chief Technical Officer, MyTime
“As far as finishing stuff in time, DevTeamSpace was amazing.”
Submit a Project With Zero Risk
It’s free until you get your results. Simply tell us about your challenges.
Get a Perfect Match
Based on your needs, we’ll assign a team of field experts to your project within a few days. Once approved, we set up the process and get started.
Track Progress in Real-Time
Our data-driven agile process ensures a consistent delivery on your project’s weekly sprints. This allows you to stay on top of your projects all the time.
Expect the Highest ROI
Achieve your goals with minimum hassle, maximum ROI, and zero risk. We’ll hold your payment until you're 100% satisfied and all agreed tasks are completed.
- This dynamically-typed language provides plenty of flexibility.
- It makes web development easy.
- It also works well with Ajax, which makes it easier to develop web applications that don’t interfere with the display of existing web pages.
- HTML5 and CSS3;
- Relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.;
- NoSQL databases like MongoDB;
They also need a thorough knowledge of the following:
- Asynchronous programming;
- Web design;
- Best practices to deliver a great user experience;
- How to use frameworks like React Native to develop near-native mobile applications.
A. Other programming language skills
B. API development skills
- How to use API development and documentation tools;
- How to host APIs using on a cloud platform;
- Using modern databases like PostgreSQL and MongoDB to develop the back-end;
- How to secure APIs using techniques like authentication token, encryption, quotas, throttling, etc.;
- How to create effective rules for API requests and responses.
C. In-depth knowledge of cloud platforms
You will likely use a cloud platform for your app development project. Managed cloud services providers like AWS or Microsoft Azure handle the infrastructure provisioning and management, which saves time for you.
The type of cloud platform you use depends on your software development project. For example, if you are developing web applications, then a “Platform-as-a-Service” (PaaS) platform will help.
An example of the strengths of this ecosystem is the rich collection of open-source tools and frameworks for Node.js. Whether you are developing an e-commerce site or a more complex app, the open-source Node.js tools and frameworks can expedite your project.
You can run a React Native app on both Android and iOS with a very high degree of code reuse. This keeps your development and maintenance costs under control.
React Native can deliver a far more near-native user experience than other hybrid frameworks like Apache Cordova or Ionic. However, it falls short of native user experience since native apps can seamlessly use device-specific hardware features.
E. Application security knowledge
They need to know the following:
- How to proactively identify key application security risks like injection, broken authentication, etc.;
- How to use tools and techniques like multi-factor authentication (MFA), encryption, etc. to secure applications;
- The importance of including application security and compliance testing in the CI/CD pipeline proactively instead of treating them as the last task in the project.
F. The knowledge of succeeding in software development projects
- Knowledge of “Model-View-Controller” (MVC) and other popular design patterns;
- Code review experience;
- The ability to work with web design practitioners so that the code reflects the user interface design principles;
- The ability to collaborate with testers and DevOps engineers;
- Familiarity with GitHub, popular DevOps tools, and other modern development tools.
Now that you have the clarity on the skills required, you should take the following steps:
You need to decide carefully about the hiring platform you choose. If you hire the right people, then your chances of success increase. On the other hand, hiring incompetent people can create serious deviations from your budget, schedule, and quality objectives. Turning troubled projects around can be hard, therefore, prevent your project from becoming a troubled one!
These freelancer platforms don’t provide any project management support though. You are left to manage part-time freelancers that might work on multiple projects simultaneously. These platforms deduct up to 20% of the earnings of the freelancers, which can demotivate many freelancers. They may leave your project, which exposes you to more risks.
Software development companies appreciate that you might be using sensitive corporate information as part of your project. They implement physical, technical, and procedural safeguards to protect your sensitive data. This is another key advantage. Analyze your project requirements carefully and choose a hiring platform.
Remember to cover all the technical skill areas that we have highlighted. Focus on project experience and not just testimonials. Ask the candidates about the complex projects that they have worked on. Find out how they managed to deal with the complexities.
Explain your project requirements and ask how they would approach them. Look for specific recommendations and not just high-level statements.
You need to provide the required details of your application development project for the new software developer to be successful. Provide business requirements, technical solution documents, test plans, etc. You need to introduce the new developer to your larger team and explain his/her responsibilities.
Describe the technical environment of your project and provide the required access to the new developers. Show your code repository on GitHub or other tools that you use. Explain your project schedule and key milestones. Describe how you review and approve milestones. Explain the payment T&Cs to the new developer.
Submit a Project With Zero Risk