Are you wondering about the top ERP systems that can help you grow your business in 2023?
Read on as we describe the top 10 EPR systems.
According to Allied Market research, the global ERP software market will reach a value of $78.40 billion in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.2%.
The enormous benefits of using an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system for managing and streamlining business processes contribute to the increasing growth of the ERP industry.
An ERP ecosystem offers a single unified platform integrating different business modules for more productivity, enhanced analytics, better visibility, and improved business intelligence for devising future business growth strategies.
There are many ERP service providers available in the market today. However, you have to ensure that the service provider you choose is reliable and able to provide the necessary services continuously.
We will next list down the top 10 ERP systems available today to help you select the best option for your enterprise.
Top ERP Systems in 2023
The following ERP systems constitute the top names used by businesses, from larger enterprises to small to medium-sized businesses.
NetSuite enterprise resource planning system offers multiple modules for the automation of business processes, improving operational insights, and giving enterprises more control over their resources.
Netsuite ERP offers the following solutions
Accounting software to streamline ledger and transaction processing, automate accounting tasks, and manage tax functions.
A finance management software to streamline daily financial operations, accelerate reporting cycles, and ensure industry compliance. Users also get a consolidated view of real-time financial situations.
A global business management solution that helps businesses manage their operations across different geographical locations. The tasks may include managing multiple currencies, reportings, tax regulations, etc.
Hire expert developers for your next project
An inventory management system that helps in tracking and managing inventory stocks. Users can manage inventory in multiple locations while meeting customers’ delivery expectations.
An order management system to manage order fulfillment, remove blocks in order processing, etc.
A supply chain management solution to manage procurement and supply of products and services across the cycle.
A Warehouse management solution to optimize warehouse management tasks like putaway and picking jobs, barcode scanning, shipment system integration, etc.
Businesses can integrate these ERP solutions and get a consolidated view of their critical business operations.
Oracle NetSuite ERP is a good option if you want to manage your business operations globally.
You can get started by visiting their website here.
SAP S/4HANA is one of the top ERP systems in the market. It is based on the latest AI technology and offers real-time data analytics capabilities.
HANA stands for high-performance analytics appliance that consists of an in-memory relational database management system for advanced data processing and analytics.
SAP offers the ERP system as an on-premises, cloud, or hybrid solution.
SAP S/4HANA public edition is a ready-to-run cloud ERP.
The SAP cloud ERP is based on industry standards. It offers a simple setup and a guided implementation process.
The latest technologies of AI, machine learning, and robotic process automation help in continuously improving your business operations using the latest technologies.
The system also offers real-time automatic updates of your business operations.
Moreover, the SAP ERP offers extensive support for a disaster and recovery system, data protection, maintenance, etc., like many other enterprise software companies offering ERP tools.
You can opt for a free trial of SAP S/4HANA on their website.
Oracle ERP Cloud
Oracle ERP Cloud is one of the leading ERP solutions in the market. It offers artificial intelligence capabilities to predict patterns in bigger data sets, detect events like bias and deviations, proactively initiate actions, and devise intelligent future business strategies.
Oracle ERP also allows businesses to simplify their daily tasks and automate time-consuming ones. The employees can then focus on more strategic and critical jobs.
The ERP solution offers an opportunity to launch new business models easily and stay ahead of the competition in the market. Users can also effectively monitor these models and refine them continuously.
Oracle ERP Cloud offers a set of ERP products:
- Financials that features an accounting hub, reporting and analytics, payables and asset lifecycle management, revenue management, expense management, etc., to give business management a holistic view of their financial performance.
- Project Management featuring resource management, task scheduling and planning, grant management, cost management, project asset management, etc., to help you efficiently align your project with your business strategy while assigning the right resources to the right projects.
- Procurement with modules, including procure-to-pay, supplier management, contracts, business network, sourcing, etc., that come with an intuitive user interface and built-in analytics to simplify supplier management and improve spending and profitability.
- Risk Management and Compliance with features of ERP security, transaction controls, access monitoring, user access certification, configuration controls, business continuity planning, etc., that help businesses secure their assets and processes through automated monitoring.
- Enterprise Performance Management enables enterprise companies to streamline business processes across the enterprise from sales, human capital management, etc., to supply chain and finance. It comes with features like planning, tax reporting, profitability and cost management, enterprise data management, etc.
- Supply Chain Management provides features like supply chain planning, logistics, inventory, procurement, maintenance, order management, etc., to help businesses accelerate their complete supply chain from manufacturing to distribution and delivery.
- ERP Analytics offers features like KPI management, augmented analytics, enterprise architecture and security, self-service data discovery, etc., for embedded predictive analytics.
You can get a detailed view of Oracle Cloud ERP products on their website.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is reviewed as the number one choice for enterprise resource planning software by industry experts.
Being an ERP product of Microsoft, it offers users a familiar user interface and application environment, moreover, it integrates easily with other Microsoft products, like Power BI, Project Server, etc.
Microsoft Dynamics offers a range of ERP products, and a few of them include the following:
- Sales to accelerate your sales operations using AI technology. Businesses get useful insights into customer data that help them create better future sales strategies.
- Marketing to personalize your customer experience using artificial intelligence, gather customer data in real-time, offer them better options, and increase customer engagement and loyalty.
- Service to streamline customer service, field service, and remote assistance. The solutions offer IoT and AI-based tools to offer better insights into the data and optimize the service operations.
- Supply Chain for better management, AI-powered analytics and insights, intelligent order management, etc. Businesses can create resilient and intelligent supply chains.
- Project management tools that connect core business processes in one application, simplify time tracking and expense management, optimize resource utilization, etc.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is assisting a range of industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, retail, and financial services.
Hire expert developers for your next project
1,200 top developers
us since 2016
You can get a detailed overview of the ERP product offering here.
Epicor offers numerous productivity solutions for a number of industries.
The cloud and on-premises solutions include Epicor Kinetic for Manufacturing, Epicor Prophet 21 for Distribution, Epicor BisTrack for Lumber & Building Materials, Epicor Eagle for Retail, etc.
Epicore offers effective integrations with customer relationship management, point-of-sale, e-commerce, etc., for small, medium, and large enterprises.
Moreover, Epicor ERP is based on the latest technologies like cloud computing, big data analytics, and mobile technology.
Epicor ERP offers up-to-date security through a cloud reliability center.
It offers modern tools to connect suppliers, vendors, and customers. The ERP solution has a modern user interface and helps streamline on-site and in-field processes.
The enterprise resource planning software based on the latest technologies helps businesses expand using modern trends while reducing hardware and software costs and associated risks.
Enterprises are using Epicor ERP mainly for building supply chains, and managing distribution, manufacturing, and retail.
You can get more information on Epicor cloud ERP on their website.
Sage X3 ERP solution is considered a good option for small to medium-sized businesses operating in the manufacturing and distribution industries.
These industries require extensive accounting and traceability systems, and Sage X3 is capable of it through extensive reporting and analytics features.
The Sage X3 offers the following modules:
- Production management with features like BOM (bill of material) planning, quality control, shop floor control, etc.
- Supply chain management with features including inventory management, purchasing, sales management, and customer service.
- Financial management helps businesses with budgets and accounting, financial reporting, etc.
Industry experts consider it an excellent tier-two ERP alternative to the leading ERP solutions. Bigger enterprises may not find much value given the Sage X3 is not much scalable.
The ERP provider offers a range of free resources, guides, and templates to get started with enterprise resource planning.
You can get more details on Sage business cloud resource planning software here.
Infor Cloud Suite
Infor Cloud Suite offers a range of ERP solutions. The ERP software offers industry-specific capabilities based on AWS and Infor OS infrastructure which does not require any extensive customizations by the users.
Cloud migration of ERP solutions helps businesses to automate not only their processes but also helps with continuous upgrade and innovation procedures.
The Infor ERP cloud suite offers the following solutions:
- Finance and Accounting to streamline daily financial costing and transactional activities.
- Supply chain management to manage the complete supply chain stages of production, procurement, shipment, warranty, refurbishment, etc.
- Planning and Scheduling to apply data analytics for better synchronization of processes and improved decision-making with efficient scheduling of tasks.
- Project management to manage all resources and processes using a single consolidated platform and user interface.
- Customer and order management to get better visibility into customer data, order history, product pricing, etc.
The industry-specific features include:
- Optimizing manufacturing operations, quality and service, planning and scheduling, etc., in aerospace, automotive, industrial manufacturing, industrial equipment, etc.
- Managing user demand and experience, product lifecycle management, traceability, inventory, service support, etc., in distribution, retail, fashion, food and beverage, etc.
- Controlling financial services like accounting, purchasing, contract management, assets management, etc., in banking services, professional services, public sector, construction, healthcare, etc.
Their website gives a detailed description of the Infor ERP solution.
Acumatica makes it to the list of top ten ERP solutions of a majority of industry experts.
Although it is better suited for small to medium-sized businesses and does not offer extensive ERP capabilities, especially for globally distributed companies, Acumatica offers impressive ROI to low-volume, high-margin type manufacturing and distribution businesses.
The ERP provider offers a unique pricing model where a business is charged based on transaction volumes.
Acumatica Cloud ERP offers several off-the-shelf ERP solutions with seamless integration and easy personalization capabilities. Some of these include the following:
- Financial Management solution that offers accounting functionality and reporting tools.
- Commerce Connectors that provide seamless integration with Amazon, BigCommerce, Shopify, etc., to easily manage your storefront, inventory, shipment, etc.
- Construction Management offers robust business intelligence tools to manage their current processes and future strategies.
- Manufacturing Management solution that provides real-time insights into your operations and helps accelerate your manufacturing lifecycle.
- Inventory Management to optimize your inventory operations like quantity traceability, product management, etc.
You can schedule a demo with them of their Acumatica ERP solution here.
Hire expert developers for your next project
SYSPRO ERP is one of the many business management solutions provided by the company.
SYSPRO ERP is designed for manufacturing and distribution companies. It also offers a cloud-based ERP solution for manufacturers.
The SYSPRO ERP offers multiple benefits to users looking to streamline their daily business tasks and gain better visibility into their operations through advanced analytics and business intelligence.
SYSPRO offers the flexibility of using an on-premise or cloud ERP solution through a windows UI, web interface, or mobile platform.
The ERP provider offers an engaging user experience and delivers real-time trends and critical insights into business data and processes.
Moreover, the SYSPRO ERP solution is quite scalable helping businesses grow with their needs.
You can view the complete detail on the SYSPRO website.
Odoo has shown some great improvement in its business applications in recent years and has successfully made a place in the top 10 list of ERP industry experts.
Odoo is an ERP and CRM software helping small businesses to larger enterprises streamline their operations, build intuitive websites, handle financial management, etc.
Odoo is a suite of business applications managing a range of business tasks like sales, services, operations, application development, marketing, financial management, etc.
Businesses can start with these apps without any complicated integrations and through a single, modular, and cost-effective solution.
You can use a free trial to see if this ERP software option works for your business.
Final Thoughts on Using Top ERP Systems
We described the top ERP systems available in the market today. The most comprehensive ones, like Oracle Netsuite and Microsoft Dynamics, may fulfill your business management requirements with minimum customizations.
You expect a boost in your business efficiency, team performance, and overall business profitability through streamlined operations, automated time-consuming mundane tasks, better data analytics, and visibility into your business processes.
However, there is a chance that you are aiming for a fully customized ERP system that can cater to your specific core business functions and ensure high scalability and security requirements.
You can opt for a custom ERP software development if you do not find the available ready-to-use options meeting your business requirements and standards.
You can read our blog for more details on ERP implementations either provided by an ERP vendor or built as custom ERP software.
You can easily partner with an experienced software development agency like DevTeam.Space, and build a custom software solution.
DevTeam.Space is a community of field-expert software developers and project managers that can undertake your complete software development project using the latest development technologies, tools, and methodologies.
Write to us your initial project specifications and team requirements; either you want to trust us with the whole development process or just want to outsource a few developers to enhance your existing team.
One of our account managers will contact you shortly to discuss in detail how we can help.
FAQs on the Top ERP Systems
SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics 365, SAP Business ByDesign, and Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP are the most widely used enterprise resource planning tools by ERP vendors for managing business functions, human resources, finances, project accounting, services, etc.
The three main enterprise resource planning systems include cloud ERP, on-premises ERP, and hybrid ERP.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software helps businesses in business management by connecting their operations and financials to a central database. A customer relationship management (CRM) system specifically manages the business interaction and relation with its customers.